Sunday, August 5, 2012

Accommodations and Modifications Schedule

Recently, a friend and I were discussing the scheduling issues of inclusion teachers. I have never taught inclusion before, but I know that it is sometimes hard to keep up with who has tests and worksheets that need to be accommodated or modified. This friend and I talked about how we could be more organized in our new jobs this year, without adding a lot of stress to the general education teachers. Below, you'll see a weekly schedule sheet where teachers can attach the originals, jot down what needs to be changed and turn it into my school mailbox. I hope this works, because I will be handling a K-8th grade inclusion load this year!

Here is the Scribd link. How do you keep yourself organized?


Weekly Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment